[development] OpenId open to phishing attacks.

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Wed Nov 7 15:41:43 UTC 2007

I have no doubt that the hackers will find ways around almost anything we
(or anybody else) does to prevent phishing. There is no possibility of
overestimating the stupidity of our users in ignoring all the best that we
can offer. My proposal is a simple to implement step in the right direction
(supplemented by server side heavier duty security). It doesn't change the
user behavior too much to be annoying. One can always make things more
secure by introducing more and more complication.