[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:27:56 UTC 2007

This review is quite complete, but it's a 'blogger' review, not a
cms.. all the comments are "blog" oriented, and in somehow.. i's far
from drupal's modeled form (IE: it suggest to set ajax checks in the
installation, even if the site is not inttended to use ajax..)

In any case, this review is really something to consider.