[development] Drupal 6 beta 1 planned for next Monday

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Sep 3 14:39:46 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Gábor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Hello World!
>
> After some short discussion with Dries, I'd like to let you know, that
> I plan to release a beta 1 on next Monday (that is 3rd, September), or
> very close to that.

Seems like we could only make the "very close to that" or a "close to
that". You guys did a great job in the last few days to uncover bugs
and provide fixes. We managed to handle the RTBC queue with Dries, but
it is already the middle of the afternoon Monday (Central European
Time), and there are still more beta stopper bugs left. So we need to
postpone the first beta with two or three days, to have time to
properly review all the fixes. In the meantime, do not hesitate to
submit more fixes, and especially to review existing ones.

Thanks for the effort of all parties involved,
Gabor