[development] selenium test

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Sep 11 08:14:10 UTC 2007

Hi Brenda,

I'm certainly interested in those.  If you have a cvs account perhaps
you could stick them in a sandbox.  If you don't, I guess attach them
to an issue for "provide basic set of selenium tests".

I'll certainly get some use out of those and contribute some back.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison