[development] Maintainer sought for embed filter module

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Mon Sep 24 10:04:18 UTC 2007

Although I've no experience with Embed Filter, it might make sense for me to
take over this project - unless noone else wants to maintain it (!).

Due to my other responsibilities as current maintainer of Inline and
Img_Assist I'm currently not sure, if I will be able to develop this module
further. However, I could certainly act as a intermediate maintainer at
least.

Anyhow, if someone else likes to do this job, don't hand it over to me.

greetings,
sun