[development] SQL To D6 Schema Conversion Script?

Frando frando2 at unbiskant.org
Sat Apr 5 00:29:02 UTC 2008

Yes, the inspectschema module in my sandbox has only been used during the
process of getting the Schema API patch into core, and has not been updated
anymore afterwards. In its more recent version it was also based on the
schema extractor of schema.module.
Any further work, if required, should of course go into schema.module.

regards from peru
-- frando