[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Stella Power stella at stellapower.net
Thu Apr 10 18:44:31 UTC 2008

Great idea!  Will be submitting my modules for review shortly :)  Are you
reviewing Drupal 5.x or 6.x releases or both?

I noticed in the initial review that you also reviewed the .txt files that
came with it.  I think it would be great if someone could also review the
module documentation (hook_help, .txt files, online contrib docs) ensuring
(a) that it exists and (b) is adequate and accurate - but this is probably a
lot more work.  I don't even know where you find the time to do this!

One other idea, you could create a logo for modules to display on their
project pages after they've been reviewed and have fixed all the issues.
Just a thought...

Anyway, well done!

Cheers,
Stella