[development] Being noisy on installation...

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Fri Apr 11 04:06:52 UTC 2008

I realize that this is slightly off topic, but having run into
situations where I wanted to suppress the messages, I simply called
drupal_get_message and reset the message queue.

Perhaps these calls could be added to the profiile installations as
well as drupal_execute to make sure that these messages don't
interfere with the automated processes.

Anyway it's worked for me in the past, so I thought I'd mention it
incase it just hadn't been thought of yet.

Dave