[development] RFC: drupal as a moving target

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Apr 28 17:38:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:01:04 -0700
Earl Miles <merlin at logrus.com> wrote:

> Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> > The fact that Views and CCK (that actually are complex modules
> > etc...) still need to be ported, the numbers I cited in the
> > previous email etc... should be a sign that the policy should be
> > adjusted.
>
> No. No. NO. I am really, really tired of hearing this as a

Sorry!

Anyway take note of the conditional. Maybe it could sound better if
it was phrased as "could be a sign" and anyway consider Views on
which I admit to know nothing[1], but that I didn't take into play
first, were just part of my argument.

[1] that doesn't mean I'm neglecting the value of your work. That
just mean I had other priorities other than learning how to use Views.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it