[development] FAPI and _display hook

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Feb 6 18:59:39 UTC 2008

Maybe there is a clean way to recycle most of FAPI if you don't need
to save anything in _submit but if you'd just like to produce some
output based on form input?

eg. you've 2 fields and the form "landing" page should display the
product (the landing page may still be the form path itself).

If there is such a technique that let you intercept $form_values and
$form_id outside _submit _validate and display output accordingly I'd
be glad to know.

Otherwise I'd really enjoy to see a _display hook that in spite of
showing the form or redirecting somewhere else would just have access
to $form_id  and $form_values as _validate and _submit but would
output something else other than the form.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it