[development] Minimum MySQL version

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 15:02:56 UTC 2008

On Sunday 10 February 2008 02:24:42 pm Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> Indeed, MySql 6 is actually available to some.  I have already encountered
> things that don't work as well in 4 as they do in 5.

If MySQL 6 is available then we should definitely target version 5, else we
will just be carrying even more baggage around to support 6 in the future!

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118