[development] New Drupal Logging to text file Module

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Feb 11 15:22:10 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 10:04 AM, Ian Bezanson <irb at ianbezanson.ca> wrote:

> Ah, gotcha!
>
> Thanks Khalid, I agree that this will be the best method for Drupal 6.x
> +.  I likely will leave my release as an option for Drupal 5.x (and not
> bother porting it to 6), as I know that we've found it quite handy.
> I'll take a peek into the new functionality as we progress towards
> Drupal 6.

Check the links I sent.

The new hook for D6 is available for D5. Bryght (now RainCity Studios)
sponsored the work on this because they saw a lot of value in easing
the load off the database.

So those who will use that for D5 have an assured migration path
to D6.

But your module is a dead end for D5.

Leave it out there, but point to the alternatives, caveats, options, ...etc.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.