[development] So why we do support postgresql?

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Tue Jan 15 20:30:25 UTC 2008

Addition: 'Translation'/'Internationalization' and 'Usability' are probably
another two of these "hot topics".
smk-ka just pointed out, that we already have a template for this topic list
at http://groups.drupal.org (it's called '[interest] group' there ;)

If we provide the right tools for interested users, I'm pretty sure they
will contribute more.