[development] Docs about Drupal + CVS: reminder and call for help

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri Jan 18 20:33:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:40 +0100
"Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen" <freso.dk at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/1/17, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail at webthatworks.it>:
> >Are there any more suggestions to build up a dev environment?
>
> http://drupal.org/node/147786 - can also be found as "Setting up a
> development environment" on http://drupal.org/handbooks in the
> "Developing for Drupal" section.

OK... more than the one that are in the handbook.

I'd like to streamline the patch review in core and be able to have
an independent rcs. I'm not complaining about the fact that drupal is
not using my rcs... I just would like to follow what I do to core.

Then I'd like to know how others made it FAST to test patches... not
the actual review, but the process of having a pool of patch file and
decide which one have to be applied (to see if any interaction for
example), deal with DB versions, testing (simpletest),
benchmarking... etc...

thx

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo