[development] Future 6.x release schedule?

Ramiro Gómez web at ramiro.org
Thu Jul 10 20:35:18 UTC 2008

In this particular case many people will be happy about the release,
because the latest release candidates of views 2 and cck 2 do not work
with Drupal 6.2.
But I don't think it makes any sense to have a schedule for bug fix
releases. This would somehow implicate that you know in advance when
critical bugs get
detected.
--

Ramiro Gómez

Software-Entwickler und IT-Berater mit den Schwerpunkten
Content-Management-Systeme, SEO und Open Source.
Software developer with focus on content management systems,
SEO, and open source.

E-Mail: web at ramiro.org
Phone: +49-30-46065288 (Berlin, Germany)

Websites:
www.ramiro.org
www.seo-expert-blog.com
www.torlaune.de