[development] HELP: Need a new mentor for the Document API SoC project

Kyle Cunningham kyle at codeincarnate.com
Sun Jul 13 05:22:17 UTC 2008

Hey Angie,
I don't think that I'm qualified to be a primary mentor, but I'd
certainly be happy to help offer advice and find solutions to problems
at least for a little while.  I am pretty fluent in file handling, and
reasonable with at least the PHP side of XML.  If that sounds OK with
you please let me know.

Best,
Kyle Cunningham