[development] Taxonomy term moderation

Maciej Perlinski maciej.perlinski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:35:38 UTC 2008

Hello there, i went through all taxonomy associated modules
descriptions and haven't found this feature, we need to let users
suggest taxonomy term for their entries, if they suggest it their node
already has association with it but the term is waiting for approval
as soon as term got approved than its shown on in the vocabulary tree
and in the node published by the user. Any suggestion on
implementation ? should we approach it using db_query rewrite and made
possibility to have term published /unpublished state or via making 2
vocabularies and than try to sync them(this seems on the beginning
easier but taking into account we will get alot of terms and not all
of them will be approved that can lead to pretty inconsistent
production vocabulary?) Do you have any experience with similar
functionality or any advices ?

--
-
Mac