[development] DB update problem with new functionality on project nodes

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri Mar 7 04:55:28 UTC 2008

On Mar 6, 2008, at 11:14 AM, Derek Wright wrote:

> Please bear with me as I sort this out.

Everything should be happy now.  Feel free to twiddle your bits as
needed.

Sorry for the slightly bumpy ride (and the extra noise on this list).

-Derek (dww)

p.s. sorry, this should have gone out hours ago, but due to the
crappy network at the drupalcon, it's still sitting here unsent when
i opened up my computer back where i'm staying.  apologies for the
delay.