[development] Automatic event promotion . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Wed Mar 12 22:03:43 UTC 2008

I have a need for a particular functionality, and before I go and create a
module to do it, I thought I'd check to see if anyone else is already doing
it.

What I want is to have all my event node (or maybe some subset) automatically
promoted to the front page for some specified period of time before the event
takes place and then to automatically be unpromoted after the event is over.

I didn't see any module that provided that functionality on d.o. Is that
something anyone is currently working on?

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/