[development] support request for "Ajax Table"

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:01:01 UTC 2008

I submited a "support request" for "ajax table"
(http://drupal.org/node/257481); but seeing there is no answer from
the mantainer I ask here if somebody knows how to solve my problem.

Is there a way to use parameters in a table?
For example if I want to list all the nodes in a project using a link
"index.php?q=table/project/4"

Thanks

PS: Project and nodes are code by me, so any change is possible

--
*Si tu fas una foto a una vaca, la vaca no et diu re.
*Envellim quan els records superen les esperances.