[development] How to post bug reports and patches

Markus Kalkbrenner markus.kalkbrenner at arcor.de
Thu Oct 30 14:29:01 UTC 2008

Thanks for your quick answer.

> Please see http://drupal.org/node/10263.
Quote:
Be persistent. If you don't get any response right away, don't necessarily
give up. If you're still convinced your idea has merit, find another way to
present it

That's what I'm doing now ;-)

> Note that all patches to core must be against HEAD
> when the bug still exists in HEAD.
OK, I wasn't aware of this fact. I'll keep this in mind.
But how could a serious issue be escalated if it only exists in a release
branch and nobody reacts on a bug report for months. Should I use this list?

Markus