[development] remove or give priority to hook_node_grants

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:08:30 UTC 2009

I have tested it (never played with drupal_alter before) and what I
would need is a patch at node.module:

function node_access_grants($op, $account = NULL) {

  if (!isset($account)) {
    $account = $GLOBALS['user'];
  }

-  return array_merge(array('all' => array(0)),
module_invoke_all('node_grants', $account, $op));
+  $grants = array_merge(array('all' => array(0)),
module_invoke_all('node_grants', $account, $op));
+  drupal_alter("node_grants",$grants);
  return $grants;
}

but it would also deny my access to the group node so I will have to
look for another way to solve my problem.