[development] Menu Tree Access Control?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Apr 3 14:46:48 UTC 2009

We (FunnyMonkey) released the book manager, which gives individuals the
right to create book that only they can add pages to.

The nodes within those inividual books can then be governed by any of
the usual suspects wrt access control.

So, a menu admin could create the outline, with people being granted
access to edit/view nodes as needed.

What's missing, of course, is access rights that cascade down the hierarchy.

But the Book Manager is here: http://drupal.org/project/book_manager

Cheers,

Bill

--