[development] Menu Tree Access Control?

Josh Koenig josh at chapterthree.com
Wed Apr 8 02:05:45 UTC 2009

All: Thanks so much for the links. The group thread that webchick
started is precisely the use-case that I'm looking for.

Ken/Larry,

This sounds like exactly the path I was on (though I was working on
one module rather than splitting it into two). My timeframe is
somewhat tight: need to have something beta-ready by end of month,
which means I need to prototype now.

However I have availability to put cycles in to help, and would like
to see this problem get solved "right" for the long haul. Is there any
chance of getting a CVS checkin of the code you're working  -- no
official release -- in the short-term? I can help test, submit
patches, etc.

cheers
-josh