[development] err...Views DataSource resuming service

Matt matt at aleph-null.tv
Tue Apr 14 15:23:36 UTC 2009

I'm very happy to hear that work will resume on the module. I think I
have a patch or two in the queue from long ago, and would be happy to
update them for the latest version of Views.

I, too, would like to see maintainers auto-subscribed to their
projects. Is there a (non-technical) reason why this is not already
the case?

Matt

--
http://technosophos.com