[development] uninstall: deleting all variables of a module

Eric Schaefer eric.schaefer at eas-consulting.de
Sat Apr 18 12:00:21 UTC 2009

Hello List,

I want to implement the uninstall hook for scheduler.module (D6).
Removing the schema and configuration variables is pretty straight
forward. But scheduler lets the user configure some values depending
on node type. These variables are called 'scheduler_story' or
'scheduler_touch_event'. To remove these I would need to know all the
node types that have ever been used at that site or I could enumerate
everything in $conf that begins with 'scheduler_'. What is the
recommened way of doing this. Is is even a good idea to access $conf
directly?

Thanks,
Eric