[development] Very concerned over Drupal's core development

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:03:08 UTC 2009

I think catch hits a lot of good points about how our reward and trust
system could be improved.  I'm all for better profile pages, giving
credit where credit is due, and providing better visibility into who
is working on what.  It might be useful to provide a "Reviewer rating"
or "Reviewer score" -- something which could be an incentive for more
people to review patches.  Maybe this can be accomplished through some
project module extensions?  I'm not sure what the best approach would
be, but it is worthy of a discussion.

--
Dries Buytaert :: http://buytaert.net/