[development] CMS Research

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:25:35 UTC 2009

You say "theme of open source web content management systems" but the
survey seems to only consider people who contribute code and leaves
out the rest of the community infrastructure/volunteers.  As I do not
contribute code, I quit the survey.

sepeck

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter