[development] Very concerned over Drupal's core development

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Wed Apr 22 02:05:20 UTC 2009

I agree with this post, but also understand that there are times when
this is not possible.  I read enough of the panels thread to
understand that there were some changes in the menu system that made
porting Panels 2 in a feature complete way to D6 significantly
difficult, and I want to acknowledge that this is a reality that
maintainers must live with when frameworks change (which I continue
to believe is a good thing).

Dave