[development] Drupal development maintenance teams

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Apr 27 01:22:18 UTC 2009

Greg, I totally understand your sentiment about "teams". However, if
there are "leaders" in these areas, and the teams can be ad-hoc, how
does that feel? The important thing, to me, is empowering more of the
exceptional people in the community become stronger leaders (by
vesting power and responsibility in them).

Robert Douglass

The RobsHouse.net Newsletter: http://robshouse.net/newsletter/robshousenet-newsletter
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertDouglass