[development] node_delete on module specific node

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:58:09 UTC 2009

Hello folks

I am a gsoc student working on quiz module. Quiz module treats quiz and its
question types (multichoice, true/false etc) as a Drupal nodes. I would like
to know whether i can delete a nodes specific to quiz module in
hook_uninstall. My mentor and current maintainer of quiz module mbutcher is
not sure about this. I have already asked this question in #drupal and came
to know that core modules never deletes thier node with type story, page etc
but nobody is sure about nodes specific modules.

If you suggest me to leave quiz nodes untouched like core modules imagine
the situation where i have some primary links to quiz nodes and quiz nodes
promoted to front page they remains active even if i uninstall quiz module,
how should i handle this situation ? or shall i unpublish the quiz nodes to
tackle this situation ?

--
Thanks a lot