[development] Custom module, do you think I should add it to cvs.drupal.org ?

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Thu Apr 30 20:02:19 UTC 2009

In fact, empty text in form inputs is a really common feature! But it
won't be useful if there is no advertisement and if no people use it.

In my company, for each project, we have to write manually the snippet,
maybe for other people it wont help, but here, we are really going to
use it.

What I'm really looking for commiting it, is the community to help to
get some more cool features and more configurability around this stuff.

If anyone seems interested to help me evolving such module, tell me, and
I will commit it, else I won't.

Pierre.