[development] Call to developers, Yet another migration module / how to choose a module name?

Laura pinglaura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:41:55 UTC 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at Sat 8/1/09 9:51am, Victor Kane wrote:

> I agree with Greg's and others remarks about documentation and
> showing difference with other modules... and you can see this is
> already a fascinating discussion because it adressess so many needs.

And I will just add that there is a Groups.Drupal.org group where
"duplicate" modules can be described, discussed, hashed out, walked
on, sized up, compared, and so on. There you will find a wiki for
import/migration modules:

http://groups.drupal.org/node/21338

Add yours there when the time comes!

Laura