[development] How to do LDAP based SSO?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 6 18:35:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM, antgiant<antgiant+drupalDevel at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have several drupal installs that all use the same LDAP setup for
> authentication.  We would like to setup Single Sign On for all of those
> sites, but it is not feasible for us to use a shared database.
>  Additionally, we are using LDAP groups to create the Drupal roles.  Any
> advice on how to accomplish this?  Thanks in advance.

I've done this before, but it required custom code in all cases.  In
my experience building these systems each one is just different enough
that it wasn't something that could be contributed as a general
module.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers