[development] Using the Forms API to post information to an external source

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 16:38:07 UTC 2009

#method specifies the way the form is submitted (either POST or GET).
You want to change [#action] to the URL you want. Of course doing that
will remove any validation from the form in FAPI. You will have to do
all the validation yourself.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net