[development] Deploying content from master site to subsites

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 31 15:59:32 UTC 2009

Brian Vuyk wrote:

> We have a master site that contains content (topical videos, in this
case), organized by taxonomy.

>We have two (and potentially more) subsites which we want to 'inherit'
nodes from a certain taxonomy

Can you share the database? If so, then the publication is a simple matter.
http://drupal.org/project/term_permissions might help.

Another possibility is to rethink your design. If this is basically
segmenting user experience, there is a nice write up on DO on how to segment
your site with Taxonomy Access Control.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.