[development] Apollo 11 code for Drupal?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:42:50 UTC 2009

I did a complete suite of educational programs with a cross platform
function dispatcher, so that once the system was installed (on disk :)  the
data would run on
Radio Shack Color Computer (6809)
Commodore (6502)
IBM XT
with a version for Spectrum...

Really cool.

Somewhere I have the 5.25 disks for the Commodore !!!

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar