[development] How to port modules? was: Drupal 7 "When it's Ready"

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Thu Mar 5 23:30:42 UTC 2009

I would like to see Drupal shops start setting up API sites for their
modules and start filing issues to solve what comes up when you have
lots of code mixed in one site.

We need:
* Another column to add a concept of project
* Integrate with update status to get the right system for each module
* Add navigation so users know where they are in the site
* How should searching be handled?
* Report documentation coverage to the module page on Drupal.org.

I'll be working on API module at the DC code sprint as one of my many
projects. Find me if you want to help.

-Neil

--
Neil Drumm