[development] Duplicated modules

Sam Boyer drupal at samboyer.org
Wed Mar 11 01:02:15 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 19:23:15 Thomas Zahreddin wrote:
> Means e.g. all decisions are made in consent. Means in difference to
> consensus: although I'm not very happy with a decision, I'm able to
> agree, because the decision supports the goals of the community as a
> whole and the goals of my circle.
>
> Can you imagen such a system for the drupal community?

While I'd need to think hard the appropriateness of decisionmaking support
systems for this specific purpose, I'd agree (surprise surprise!) that these
types of systems could be a Really Good Thing for the community. If we don't
go overboard with it. Hell, I even pulled together a KDI proposal to this
effect :)

http://groups.drupal.org/node/14775

cheers
Sam