[development] How to add menu entry for certain node type?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sun Nov 1 16:54:24 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Zhang Xiao <xellzhang at gmail.com> wrote:
> For example I have 2 node types:
> 1. company
> 2. employee
>
> I hope for company node I have a path like "node/123/employees" which goes
> to the page display an employee list of this company.
>
> But i do not hope nodes in other types have this path, how to do that?

I don't think Pathauto or it's inner workings are the solution here.
I think the solution is cck nodereference + views and a validator on
the nid argument for "node type" is "company".

Regards,
Greg (i.e. maintainer of Pathauto).

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com