[development] hostmonster

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Nov 6 06:51:47 UTC 2009

I figure others like me use shared hosting for their test and/or
development servers. Thought you'd like to know that what I found out
midstream in a project, with Views tossing errors at me with the
Ubercart views. HostMonster doesn't support mysql views.  I asked why
they feel they support Drupal, and they said that they do, just not
views. I said that's like saying they support it, just not php. Their
response was, "Actually its like saying we support a Car being in our
garage.. thats not saying the Doors on the car will open"

So if you need a garage for your Drupal sites...there ya go...just don't
plan on doing any meaningful views and e-commerce.