[development] hostmonster

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Fri Nov 6 15:39:59 UTC 2009

Jeff, yes this this the wrong place to discuss. The right place to
discuss this is: http://drupal.org/hosting-support

I maintain the list of hosting companies that support Drupal:
http://drupal.org/hosting. Hostmonster is not on the list, but I am
sure they would like to be. We can discuss off-list about why they
should be more clear about what they support.

In the meantime, you should contact the author of Ubercart Views and
ask that the dependencies or a new requirements section on the project
page include mention of the need to support database views (not Drupal
views).  http://drupal.org/project/uc_views

Cheers,
Kieran