[development] CVS Outage For Upgrade

David Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Mon Nov 9 19:04:57 UTC 2009

Could this recent upgrade be the reason I get this message any time I
try to access cvs.drupal.org?

cvs checkout: authorization failed: server cvs.drupal.org rejected
access to /cvs/drupal-contrib for user yogadex

Tried changing my password under my account >> edit >> cvs.  No luck.
Any help is appreciated.  Please reply to http://drupal.org/node/627938
unless your answer relevant to the whole email list.

Thanks,
-Dave