[development] CVS Approval Policy: was Re: new features in D6 core?

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:54:17 UTC 2009

I tend to agree with Greg here. And will add that while duplication
may be a problem, the answer should not be to make it harder for
people to contribute, but to make it easier to figure out why you
should use one module over another. It may be a harder way to solve
the original problem, but please don't make it harder than it already
is for people to contribute.

--
~Jerad Bitner
CTO ~ Rapid Waters Development