[development] CVS Approval Policy: was Re: new features in D6 core?

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Wed Nov 18 18:17:42 UTC 2009

I'd like to make an additional suggestion. I apologize if this has
already been discussed in the past.

I would like to see somewhere to advertise the --intention-- of creating
a module. Not as a requirement. I'm about to take something I did for a
client, and spend weeks, maybe months, turning it into a module. It
would be nice to have a place to file that intention, so that if someone
else is two weeks ahead of me, I don't see the same module pop up on
drupal.org after I've put in countless hours of effort.

Jeff