[development] Move Dev List to groups.drupal.org

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:21:12 UTC 2009

I find email generally better anyways. I do wish some conversations
that happen on the dev list happened elsewhere though. It has been
better recently but the list tends to have a lot of noise and little
signal. As a result I think we've seen discussions that would benefit
from the broadcast nature of such a list moved offline and else where.

--
James