[development] Move Dev List to groups.drupal.org

Kyle Mathews mathews.kyle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:30:43 UTC 2009

With that combination (and a lot of work and custom code) it *is* possible
to turn Organic Groups into a passable mailing list. It's not for the faint
of heart however and the system we've built (for https://island.byu.edu)
isn't entirely stable yet. But it's close. I'd be happy when the time comes
(i.e. d.o redesign complete) help out converting g.d.o groups so they're
more list-like. Speaking from experience, it does make a groups system
*much* more usable if you can start / reply-to conversations via email.

--Kyle Mathews

kyle.mathews2000.com/blog
http://twitter.com/kylemathews