[development] CVS Approval Policy: was Re: new features in D6core?

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Thu Nov 19 02:05:41 UTC 2009

Reviewing CVS applications:

I had no idea that it was an issue queue. And it says nothing about the
process on the project page.

The process is not open, as it's undocumented. The conversation may be open,
but the process is not. It's not stated who the decisionmakers are, how one
would participate in the process, or any of the other details.

Could someone who has the privileges to edit the project page please edit it
to include this information, and to mention how exactly the public can
participate?

Thanks,
-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450