[development] CVS Approval Policy: was Re: new features in D6core?

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Thu Nov 19 02:28:36 UTC 2009

I used to contribute, but got unpublished or deleted, reason is that i was
annoying the webmasters by my comments, I got voted out. This is one example
of their valid reason. This is just for everybody's information.

--
Daniel Honrade, Jr.

mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
alternate email:  danielhonrade at gmail.com
websites:  http://danielhonrade.com
               http://webtheming.com

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the
fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts
worldwide. Best of all, it's completely free to sign up! To sign up or learn
more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=GE47NYP4D94XA