[development] PHP Standards Group

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Nov 19 06:05:40 UTC 2009

It got renamed.  The new docs (I don't think they're set in stone yet, but I
just got here) are:

http://groups.google.com/group/php-standards/web/php-coding-standard
http://groups.google.com/group/php-standards/web/psr-0-final-proposal

Feedback, I suppose, should get filtered through me and I'll try to summarize
as well as I can.  It's an open-read list, though, so anyone interested can
browse the archives.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com